Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Mother's Day is CANCELLED!

I think daddyfesto should buy mommyfesto a scanner. Then you could see the following note in the actual handwriting, which can only make it more poignant, more hilarious, and yes, even more depressing than it is in the transcripted version below.

Today I found a note on the floor outside my seven year old's bedroom door. Unfortunately I found the note only after I had discussed with her and "resolved" the various transgressions that had led to her banishment to her room (for those who want to know, her crimes included general bitchiness and lying about feeding her lizard).

Here's what the note said:

MOM I am mab AND you know iT. i Am SO MAD VERY MAD MAD MAD. I AM MAD!!! you ARE A MEANY AND MEAN. DONT COME UP to ME DONT. GO AWAY AND i WANT YOU TO KNOW NOT HAPPY MOTHERS DAY TO YOU GO AWAY.

EMMA

No comments:

Powered By Blogger