Friday, April 4, 2008

Overheard in the Kitchen

If you were a fly on the wall at my house, here's what you would overhear:

Four Year Old Boy: "What is the most important part of your body?"
Me: "Your brain"
Four Year Old Boy: "Oh I thought it was your heart"
Me: "Oh that’s important, maybe it is your heart"
Four Year Old Boy (after thirty seconds of consideration) "Yeah if you didn’t have a brain you would just crash into walls and stuff."

Meaningful conversation has a place in my house. I just don't know where it is.

And I obviously don't know the most important part of the human body either.

3 comments:

Paul Eilers said...

This was funny!

My wife and I have a one year-old baby boy, Brady. I can hardly wait for him to start talking!

NH Yocal said...

Cute. I love it when you can just see kids ticking away at something...it's amazing what they think sometimes!

365 Mommy said...

This totally could have been overheard in my kitchen! My son asks stuff like this all the time!

Powered By Blogger